People, performance and public transport deregulation - Special Notice

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3 8:27 AM

      Dear Friends,

      This is to let you know that with one eye to sparing many of our colleagues whose immediate level of interest in these discussions of preparing this future special issue, we have set up a special discussion group which you can now access as follows:

      Subscribe:         WorldTransport-Focus-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Post message:  WorldTransport-Focus@yahoogroups.com

      This will hopefully be a seamless and painless process.

      We invite you to join the discussions simply by sending a blank email to WorldTransport-Focus-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.  To get the ball rolling on this, I have taken the liberty of signing up the handful of those of you who have expressed active interest, but of course to get off this list all you need to do is send a blank email to WorldTransport-Focus-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

      This will allow us to hold down traffic here on our main low-volume list, while at the same time providing those who are intersted in a work space to exchange and develop their ideas.

      With all good wishes,

      The Electronic Edition is at http://wTransport.org

      The Commons __ technology, economy, society__

      Day phone: +331 4326 1323 Mobile: +336 8096 7879

      24 hour Fax/Voicemail hotline: +1 888 677-4866

      IP Videoconference: 81.65.50.63

      Email: mail@... or ecoplan.adsl@...