2010: The Year of the Woman in Transport

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2009

      In this piece the editor of World Streets goes out on a limb and proposes not only that the year 2010 should be formally nominated as "The Year of the Woman in Transportation" but also that something resembling gender parity be established at least as high profile examples in as many places as possible – DURING THE YEAR. (But there is plenty of room for you to make your voice heard too.)

      Admit it. We have made a right mess of our transportation arrangements.

      --> Full text of this article appears today in World Streets at http://WorldStreets.org/

      --> To read all World Streets articles on politics  click to http://tinyurl.com/ws-politics