[World Streets] World Transport Policy and Practice Vision for transport in t...

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2009

      John Whitlegg, founder and editor of our sister publication, the Journal of World Transport Policy and Practice makes a frontal attack on the need for radical overhaul of our transportation arrangements to move them closer to something that is sustainable and just. He takes the European Commission to task for utterly failing to develop a viable "Vision for the future of EU transport" -- and offers a vision of his own.

      This big picture vision of the sector opens the just published Vol. 15, No. 2 edition of the journal which is freely available at http://www.eco-logica.co.uk/pdf/wtpp15.2.pdf

      --> Full text of this article appears today in World Streets at http://WorldStreets.org/

      --> To see who is writing on World Streets click to http://tinyurl.com/ws-authors