World Streets This Week - 23 - 30 August

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2009

      World Streets This Week:  23 - 30 August

      1.    For a quick PDF summary of all World Streets postings and comments that have appeared over the last week, click here: http://www.ecoplan.org/library/WS/Week-23-30aug09.pdf

      2.    The previous week's summary is available at http://www.ecoplan.org/library/WS/Week-16-23aug09.pdf

      3.       For the full archives with weekly and monthly additions since opening day, 2 March 2009 -  http://tinyurl.com/ws-archive

      4.    World Streets in Brief (4 page overview as of this date) - http://tinyurl.com/ws-sum

      World Streets and You:

      We welcome your contributions, whether in the form of proposed articles or comments, your ideas for authors and topics, media, critical remarks and suggestions, and, if you have a taste for it, your ideas concerning how we can pay for the whole thing. We do and will not charge for our work, and we do not use advertising, so it will be people that make this work.

      Note: The entire site has been extensively reorganized so as to facilitate reading and referencing. The whole story will be found in the top section of the left toolbar at http://WorldStreets.org/

      .

      World Streets - We have to push for sustainable transport

      PS.  Read World Streets: The voices of sustainable transport