[World Streets] Wikipedia Alert - Donald Shoup " may n ot meet the notability requirement"?

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10 11:18 PM

        Heavy traffic on the way to sustainable cities and sustainable lives . . .

      Paris, Tuesday, August 11, 2009

      Like it or not Wikipedia is now on the first line of references for not only journalists but also scholars, policy makers and others (you and me included). We treat it with a certain reserve, at times suspicion, and rightly so -- but we treat it and treat it often so that's why it's a resource we do well to keep an eye on. And tend to when useful. Now is one of those times.

      --> The full text of this article appears in World Streets today at http://WorldStreets.org/