[World Streets] A family of small mice needs your help

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31 6:42 AM

      Today we want to tell you about a children's book on our subject, and beyond that to see if any of you out there might be interested in lending a hand so that we can create a handsome electronic version, and possibly in other languages.. The Mouse Family (that's Alvin, the poor harassed father there - - >) needs a little professional help.

      Behind the mice:
      Back in 1992, Year IV of the New Mobility Agenda, we had the idea that we should be doing more with children, not only to teach them (what do we really have to teach?) but rather to engage them with a first small step. They are, after all, our future.

      After talking this over with a couple of my colleagues (Wolfgang Zuckermann, who became our poet, and Roget Tweed, our artist) several things ensued, of which one that enjoyed a certain success at the time was the joint creation of the first children's book in a series, entitled "Family Mouse Behind the Wheel".

      -à Read the full posting at http://WorldStreets.org/

      --
      Posted By Eric Britton to World Streets at 7/31/2009 12:14:00 PM