John Whitelegg and the price of oil

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2009

      Hi,

      World Transport Policy and Practice

      I am currently trying to get a special edition together on the price of oil up to 2050, the Swedish oil-free society by 2020 and the potential for a zero carbon transport system to be in place by 2050.

      I would be grateful if you could recommend some authors/contacts who might be able to write about these things.

      many thanks