Re: [WorldTransport] FW: BritRail

  • Arthur van Mansvelt
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2002
      Dear Oliver,

      If you didn't yet, try contact Adrienne Heritier, www.mpp-rdg.mpg.de

      Who did several studies on liberalisation and market openings in public services (transport)

      With kind regards,

      Arthur van Mansvelt

      Arthur van Mansvelt
      Beleidsmedewerker Sociale Zaken en Werkgelegenheid / Transport
      Policy advisor on Employment and Social Affairs / Transport
      GroenLinks in de Europese Unie

      ASP 08 G316
      Wierzstraat
      B-1047 Brussel

      Tel. 00 32 (0)2 2846008 / moblile: +32 (0)498 390424
      Fax.                 2844969
      www.groenlinks.nl/partij/europa

      eric.britton@... 06/20/02 04:30 >>>
      Olivier brings up a terrific issue set here and it would be great if the
      members of our little group could mobilise to give ham a hand.

      In fact, I would like very much to see a special issue of wtpp devoted
      to exactly this topic.   It could be ironic, fun, thought provoking and
      very useful.