[World Streets] New comment on Dialogue: Transferability of International Experience

    Message 1 of 2 , May 18, 2009

      The Editor has left a new comment on your post "Dialogue: Transferability of International Experie...":

      Dave,

      Your point about the important contributions of Werner Brög and Socialdata is well taken and I could not agree more.

      What about you doing a piece reminding our readers of these important tools and how they can be put to work in their communities?

      Together with links for anyone wishing to dig deeper.

      That possible?

      Kind thanks,

      Eric Britton
      Editor

      Posted by The Editor to World Streets at Tuesday, 19 May, 2009