term limits on World Streets automatic postings here

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16 4:17 AM

      Dear colleagues,

      Just to remind you very briefly as indicated at the outset of this month the various materials flowing from our new World Streets project are to be automatically forwarded here only over the course of the month of March.

      As per 1st April if you wish to continue to follow this aspect of the project, you will need to sign in to the New Mobility Café, for which all you need to do is to send a blank letter to NewMobilityCafe-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      We hope you find World Streets a good addition to your library and reference system.

      With all good wishes,