[World Streets] Cross-Blog: The No-Excuse Zone

  • ericbritton
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2009
      [http://pricetags.wordpress.com/2009/03/02/no-excuses]
      This is the first-ever Cross-Blog entry that we are pleased to draw to your attention. From our creative colleague in Vancouver, Gordon Price, Director of the City Program at Simon Fraser University, sustainability activist and local politician, this time leading us to a concept called the No-Excuse Zone for urban cycling, which he in turn picked up from colleagues in Australia (more evidence of the small world syndrome).

      You can pick it up from Price Tags: Perspective from Vancouver at http://pricetags.wordpress.com/2009/03/02/no-excuses/. You will see space for comments there.

      --
      Posted By ericbritton to World Streets at 3/03/2009 07:58:00 AM