[World Streets] Letters to the Editor

  • ericbritton
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2009
      You are invited to submit letters to the editor addressing topics and events which correspond with the specific orientation of World Streets. Letters for publication should be no longer than 150 words, and must include the writer's email, address and phone numbers.

      Here are some tips: Write quickly, concisely and engagingly. And of course be unfailingly polite.

      When it comes to posting your letter, it could not be more simple. Simply click the Comments link that appears at the base of this information, and your letter will be sent to us for approval and hosting here.

      From time to time, we may decide to select a letter to the editor as a posting for a given day. In such a case we may contact the author to discuss presentation details.

      As a reminder, if what you wish to do is to comment on a specific piece, the routines for doing this are available here.

      --
      Posted By ericbritton to World Streets at 1/10/2005 02:37:00 PM