FW: BritRail

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20, 2002
      Olivier brings up a terrific issue set here and it would be great if the
      members of our little group could mobilise to give ham a hand.

      In fact, I would like very much to see a special issue of wtpp devoted
      to exactly this topic. It could be ironic, fun, thought provoking and
      very useful.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 25, 2002
        Dear Oliver,

        If you didn't yet, try contact Adrienne Heritier, www.mpp-rdg.mpg.de

        Who did several studies on liberalisation and market openings in public services (transport)

        With kind regards,

        Arthur van Mansvelt

        Arthur van Mansvelt
        Beleidsmedewerker Sociale Zaken en Werkgelegenheid / Transport
        Policy advisor on Employment and Social Affairs / Transport
        GroenLinks in de Europese Unie

        ASP 08 G316
        Wierzstraat
        B-1047 Brussel

        Tel. 00 32 (0)2 2846008 / moblile: +32 (0)498 390424
        Fax.                 2844969
        www.groenlinks.nl/partij/europa

        eric.britton@... 06/20/02 04:30 >>>

        --
        Oliver Schöller
        Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin
        Abteilung Organisation und Technikgenese
        Reichpietschufer 50
        10785 Berlin

        Tel. +49(0)3025491-146
        Fax. +49(0)3025491-209