      Washington DC
      +1202 729 7735
      www.embarq.wri.org
      >>> eric.britton@... 08/03/06 1:33 PM >>>
      -----Original Message-----
      From: John Whitelegg [mailto:John.Whitelegg@...]

      Eric (please can you circulate this widely through all your networks. I
      would
      be very grateful)

      I am currently struggling with trying to work out probable/likely
      scenarios for
      mobility levels in 2050 globally (to include China, India and other
      regional
      groupings).

      I am also thinking of a special issue of WTPP focusing on a set of
      visions or
      scenarios for 2050. Basically "what will life be like in 2050".

      For now I am simply trying to access forecasts or scenarios that cover
      any or
      all of the following up to 2050:

      o car ownership

      o car use (mile driven per capita per annum)

      o car sales per annum

      o fuel use

      o trips by air per capita per annum

      o number of aircraft

      If anyone can help with pointers or reports or data sets of relevance to
      this
      task then please contact John Whitelegg

      john.whitelegg@...

      many thanks