534The American way of traffic: Lessons from life (painful)

    Oct 5, 2005

      Warning: The new introductory page contains a very large image file (almost 1 mo.) so if you do not have a high speed link you will probably not want to try it this time.

      Dear Friends,

      I would like to invite you, to encourage you to click to the New Mobility Agenda at http://www.newmobility.org this morning to take a look at an image which just may help us somehow in mobilizing our thoughts and actions in the tough up hill struggle to more sustainable cities and better and fairer transportation arrangements.

      You may also have food for thought if you go to the bottom of the second short introductory page and have a look at the real time situation on the streets there.

      It is our intention to keep this image here for the next week or so and invite discussion, of what you see here and the thoughts that it inspires.

      Best/eric britton