221Re: [WorldTransport Forum] Nomination for the WTN 2004 Environment Prize - Ken Livingston and the London road pricing crew

  • Michael Yeates
    Mar 17, 2004
      Count me in ... esp if he/you can get the 20mph default speed limit and the
      London cycling unit into widespread implementation in a big way too as part
      of the award ...!

      Michael Yeates
      Brisbane AUSTRALIA

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic