1919innovative collaborative project in support of WCFDs 2014

  • EcoPlan - Admin
    Aug 27 2:43 AM

      We have just launched an open collaborative program in support of cities that are planning car free days over the remainder of 2014. Specifically, we are proposing a self-benchmarking program which is pretty easy to Taylor and implement, and which when correctly done provides considerable insightful on the status of day-to-day cycling (as opposed to leisure or sports cycling) in the city.

      We invite you to have a look at https://worldstreets.wordpress.com/tag/wcfd-2014/ for complete information.

      We would also appreciated if you would be so kind as to circulate this information to others who believed to be committed to sustainable transport policy and practice.

      Kind regards/Eric Britton

      Francis Eric Knight Britton, Managing Director / Editor

      EcoPlan International.  Association Loi de 1901

      World Streets    Toward a General Theory for Sustainable Transport in Cities

      New Mobility Consult | Sustainable Development  | The Gender Initiative

      9, rue Gabillot   69003 Lyon France  |  T. +339 8326 9459

      M. +336 5088 0787  | E. eric.britton@...   S. newmobility