191WorldCarshare futures and next steps - comments and suggestions

  • Eric Britton (EcoPlan, Paris)
    Jan 8, 2004

      A first wave of reactions from members of our group to yesterday’s exploratory thinkpiece for next steps in terms of carsharing cooperation has already started to come in, all fortunately addressed to my personal email.

      May I ask that we continue this good habit, so that we do not overload our busy colleagues with too much detail.  For my part, I will read, react to, and in time collate the responses and share them with the group in a single summary and game plan.

      Again, that email address for this: eric.britton@...

      Kind regards,

      World Transport Policy and Practice now at http://www.eco-logica.co.uk/WTPPhome.html

      The Commons __ technology, economy, society__

      Tel: +331 4326 1323         Mobile: +336 8096 7879

      24 hour Fax/Voicemail hotline: +33 (1) 53 01 28 96

      IP Videoconference: 81.65.50.63

      Email: mail@... or Eric.Britton@...

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic