1839“What are the top 3 things Pari s has done in the last 10 years to deliver a genuinely sustainab le transport system?”

    Nov 2, 2012

      New post on World Streets: The Politics of Transport in Cities

      “What are the top 3 things Paris has done in the last 10 years to deliver a genuinely sustainable transport system?”

      by Eric Britton, editor

      The other day the phone rang and I heard the voice of my long time friend and valued collaborator Professor John Whitelegg telling me: "on 8th November I am giving a presentation in London at a conference organised by SNCF.  It's all about London and Paris and what the cities can learn from each other.  [...]

      Read more of this post

         See all comments