1754Skyway proposal 'mind-boggling,' says rival firm

    Mar 1, 2012

      For the record all:

      In order to give these discussions broader reach, I am posting them to our Worst Practice Department at http://www.facebook.com/groups/worstpractices/. It is a lively space shared as of this dare by 127 colleagues from all over the planet. And I know that they are there for quite precisely this kind of flagrant thing.

      So thanks to all, and if you don't want to be quoted let me know and I'll try to remember that when the time comes.

      Eric Britton

      PS. And who could possibly improve on Cornie's great phrase: " I think that this is the basic function of civil society."?

      PPS. Civil society did you say Cornie? Well, what about coming to Helsinki with us for the rest of this month where we are putting quite exactly civil society to work on helping us all start to understand  what an Equity-Based Transport System might look like. That's at http://equitytransport.wordpress.com/ and welcome.

      Eric Britton | NewMobility.org  | WorldStreets.org | Paris  +331 7550 3788 | USA  +1 213  985 3501 | Skype: newmobility