      From: Javier Pacheco Raguz [mailto:jpraguz@...]
      Sent: 12 June 2003 09:33
      To: WorldTransport@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [WorldTransport] About transport impacts over urban land

      Hello everybody, I am glad to meet you all. I would like to make a
      request for information about the impacts of transportation (with
      special focus on mass transit systems) over urban land in terms of
      value, density, pollution, etc. I am doing research about it and I
      will be thankful if somebody can provide me some tips about related
      literature. Thanks in advance for your kind help.

      Javier Pacheco
      ITC UPLA.2 Student
      Enschede, The Netherlands

      Consult at: http://wTransport.org