171Re: [WorldTransport] About transport impacts over urban land

  • john.holtzclaw@sierraclub.org
    Aug 1, 2003
      Hi Javier,

      We have information on that in the U.S. on our website,
      http://www.SierraClub.org/sprawl
      Go to Transportation; then Articles and Research; then Smart Growth -- As
      Seen From the Air
      or How Compact Neighborhoods Affect Modal Choice

      John Holtzclaw
      415-977-5534
      John.Holtzclaw@...
      sprawl and transportation action -- http://www.SierraClub.org/sprawl
      This View of Density -- www.sflcv.org/density

      "Javier Pacheco Raguz" <jpraguz@...>

      06/12/2003 01:33 AM

      Hello everybody, I am glad to meet you all. I would like to make a
      request for information about the impacts of transportation (with
      special focus on mass transit systems) over urban land in terms of
      value, density, pollution, etc. I am doing research about it and I
      will be thankful if somebody can provide me some tips about related
      literature. Thanks in advance for your kind help.

      Javier Pacheco
      ITC UPLA.2 Student
      Enschede, The Netherland
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic