      From: eric britton <eric.britton@...>
      To: WorldTransport@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 17:05
      Subject: WorldTransport Forum A "Street Code" for Porto Alegre

      A "Street Code" for Porto Alegre

      Eric Britton, editor | 1 March 2011 at 16:38 | Categories: law, right of way, safety, street code | URL: http://wp.me/p1fsqb-im
      Dear Porto Alegre and Brazilian Friends, With all due respect I propose that you consider organizing to get strong citizen and multi-party support to exact appropriate compensation for Friday's horrible, dumb and indeed tragic event on the streets of your beautiful city. I would imagine that this is an ideal opportunity to get this out [...]

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic