1374A new platform for World Streets - your views

    Jun 7, 2010

      I would like to invite you to have a look at a new platform that we are experimenting with eventually for World Streets/Open Edition at www.worldstreets.wordpress.com -- and if you have the time and taste for it to share with me your impressions.  For example, does it strike you as . . .

      a.     A significant improvements over the original www.WorldStreets.org ?

      b.    Worse

      c.     More or less the same

      Any other thoughts or tips you might have on not only this but any aspect of World Streets would be most welcome and warmly received.  We are working hard to get it right and your help will be much appreciated.

      With kind thanks,

      Regards

      Eric Britton

      Eric Britton | WorldStreets.org | NewMobility.org  |  www.facebook.WorldStreets.org

      8, rue Joseph Bara.  75006 Paris France  |  +331 7550 3788  |  Skype: newmobility