      Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2002 12:11 PM
      Subject: Re: [WorldTransport] World Sustainable Cities - next steps

      As I last recall, the whole public transport privatization issue was tentatively scheduled to be the subject of a special edition of WTPP. So my apologies if this inquiry is a bit premature.
      However, at the moment, I am urgently looking for just one article on the internet or via e-mail that might summarize succintly some of the key problems with rail privatization that have arisen in Britain or Europe.

      Any help will be appreciated.

      Elaine Fletcher

      Consult at: http://wTransport.org