1213[World Streets] Lester Brown: "International agreements take too long.

    Nov 4, 2009

      Lester Brown: "International agreements take too long.   We only have months, not years, to save civilisation"

      World Streets is not the only one deeply apprehensive about the outcome of COP15. Lester Brown, Founder and President of the Earth Policy Institute, and a friend and colleague of many years, was interviewed by the Guardian yesterday, and since he cuts so close to the chase on the climate emergency issues which provide the metric for our high concern about immediate-term transportation reform, we reproduce it here in full.

      --> Full text of this article appears in today’s World Streets at http://WorldStreets.org/

                 --> To read all World Streets articles on climate  click to http://tinyurl.com/ws-climate