12[wtpp] Re: Negative thoughts on metro in general (and on from there)

  • Gcpconsult@aol.com
    Mar 25, 2000
      Eric, we agree with your step by step approach to creating a new Athens. I
      should update you that the FTA and a very small number of cities are now
      infatuated with the City of Coritiba, Brazil and its regional approach to
      people movement via triple articulated rubber wheeled buses along bus
      corridors. Thank you for keeping us abreast with subtle transit issues in
      the world. Let us know when you are visiting the US again. Emile and
      Adrienne Gardner, Gardner Consulting Planners.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic