1015[World Streets] Op-ed

  • ericbritton
    Feb 25, 2009
      World Streets Invited Opinion Pieces

      The ground rules for these are the they will either be solicited by the editors or also be open to volunteer contributors. In the latter case we would ask you to describe your intention in a few short sentences so that we can save you time in the event that it does not lie not with our immediate priorities. Once we have your outline in hand, we can get back in touch with you to discuss eventual next steps.

      It is vital that these contributions stick closely to the defined objectives and mission statement of World Streets And the New Mobility Agenda. As a reminder we invite you to click here.

      Ideal length is 300 to 500 words, although in special cases this can be taken up to a maximum of 1000 words.

      We asked that the tone, including of the comments to each piece, be informed, polite and collegial.

      A rich body of op-ed pieces has recently been collected over the last weeks as part of our collaborative project" Messages for America", for which you can find full details here. A number of these are being selected for presentation under this heading.

      Posted By ericbritton to World Streets at 2/25/2009 04:53:00 PM