Mailing list technical problems

  • Damian J. Anderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2013
      Dear readers,

      Please bear with me while I work out the glitches in the automated mailing system for the World Scripture and Unification Texts.

      In the past, the mailings were automated, but I had to attend to them every few months once I ran out of material, since new speeches were being given all the time. Also, they were mailed in plain text, and I wanted to offer them in HTML format which is much more pleasing to the eye, and easier to read.

      Now that Rev. Sun Myung Moon has passed, there is no new body of work, so I will be including all the published speeches I have in a rotation of about 1300 texts. Once I get to the end, I will start over, but that will be almost four years' worth. More material may come online and be added to the rotation.

      If at any time you would like to unsubscribe, you can find a link at the bottom of each message to do that. Everyone on this list is there because they chose to be. You cannot add someone else, but you can add yourself. To subscribe or unsubscribe, you can also go to this address:

      Warm regards,