HQ-Official Change of Leadership - Heather Thalheimer has resigned

  • Damian J. Anderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2012
      Inline image 1

      October 12, 2012

      Dear Members and Blessed Central Families,

      Warm greetings in the name of God and True Parents! Thank you for your prayers and devotions as we continue to affirm our dedication and commitment to God’s Will in this time following True Father’s ascension.

      This memo is to officially confirm a change in leadership in the American church. Following the earlier resignation of the Church President and CEO, Mrs. Heather Thalheimer has resigned from her position as Director of Education and Ministry. This change is effective as of October 11, 2012.

      We would like to express our thanks and appreciation to Heather for her service, sacrifice and hard work over the past four years. As Director of Ministry and Education, she helped to introduce new educational curricula for membership, innovations in worship services, youth and pastoral ministry, and more. She assembled a talented, multi-generational team that has made great contributions to our national outreach.

      We also want to thank Heather's husband, Philip, and the entire Thalheimer family for the very considerable sacrifice of allowing Heather to work apart from them away from home for days and weeks at a time. The support and dedication of the entire family is much appreciated.

      We wish the best for Heather in her future endeavors as she continues to serve God’s Providence here in America.

      Sincerely,

      Inline image 1

      Dr. Michael Balcomb
      Executive Vice President