Re: Kook Jin Moon – Another shotgun wedding in the Moon family?

  • Damian J. Anderson
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2012
      People all over Facebook and Internet discussion groups are accusing me of posting a forged tax return document for the Young Jin Moon Foundation. Remember the birth certificate of In Jin's baby? People thought that was forged too. I had to post a high resolution image of the original which at 600 dpi showed the fibers in the paper, the raised seal and the anti-forgery devices.

      The Young Jin Moon Foundation e-file copy of the 2010 Form 990 document I posted can be found here, UNCHANGED. It applies to the fiscal year 2010 ending on 09-30-2011.

      http://www.guidestar.org/FinDocuments/2011/133/911/2011-133911620-08603f16-9.pdf

      You may have to register and login to see it. It is free of charge.
      Welcome to the world of financial accountability.

      I may have misinterpreted a line on a tax form, but I did not lie.

      Besides, the talk of the tax return detracts from the central issue that Kook Jin Moon got his girlfriend pregnant out of wedlock, while he was still legally married to his first wife. And he got married to his girlfriend in a spiritual ceremony which was not legally binding since he was still married to his first wife. We do not know if he ever married the second wife in a legal ceremony.

      You may say that his parents approved the marriage, but then his parents were in the habit of giving their kids Mulligans for their atrocious behavior. If you were the first wife, would you want him back after he had already knocked up his girlfriend?

      Excuse me for my skepticism. I joined the Unification Church 35 years ago this summer, a movement based on the Divine Principle ordained by God, the Natural Law written on the heart of the heathens, one which we as a group of like-minded individuals would pursue to build a Godly world based on Godly families. I do not recall the Moon family getting a get-out-of-jail-free card for abuses such as adultery, bigamy, cocaine abuse, wife beating, abuse of money, exploitation of people, or any of the other well known abuses in that founding family of our faith. The laws of God and the laws of Karma apply to all people equally. In fact, those who lead are expected to be those who love and serve the most, and show the best example, not those who are given a free pass for debauchery.

      The Moon family does not own the assets of the Unification movement, and those who have shown themselves to be moral degenerates are hardly qualified to lead a church, whose central tenet is building a world of true love based on ideal families which teach chastity before marriage and fidelity within it.

      Damian J. Anderson
      Damian.Anderson@...
      +1-301-921-0082

      By Damian Anderson, September 29, 2012

      Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears;
      I come to bury Caesar, not to praise him.
      The evil that men do lives after them;
      The good is oft interred with their bones;
      So let it be with Caesar.

      William Shakespeare, Julius Caesar, Act 3, Scene II

      Is Kook Jin “Justin” Moon the kind of person the Unificationist community wants running a religious foundation such as the Tongil Foundation or the Young Jin Moon Foundation?

      Less than two weeks ago, I reported that Lovin’ Life Ministries’ national pastor, Mrs. In Jin “Tatiana” Moon, had a child out of wedlock on May 1, 2012 with her lover Ben Lorentzen while still married to Jin Sung “James” Park. The result of this revelation was that her mother, Mrs. Hak Ja Han Moon called on In Jin Moon to step down immediately from all responsibilities in the Unification Church and the Lovin’ life Ministries.

      Is it not ironic that Kook Jin Moon apparently did the same thing?

      Kook Jin Moon was married to Soon Ju Yoo in a Unification Church blessing ceremony on January 10, 1989 at the Little Angels Performing Arts Center in Korea. It appears that Kook Jin Moon got his girlfriend Ji HyePark pregnant out of wedlock while he was still married to Soon Ju Yoo. Miss Park was the runner-up in the 2003 Miss Korea contest, and had a church blessing ceremony on September 26, 2004 to Kook Jin Moon while he was still married to his first wife. This is what the good old boys in the country call a shotgun wedding, not to mention bigamy. Since the values of the Unification Church preach chastity before marriage, and fidelity within it, it appears that the scions of the Moon clan consider themselves above the traditional rules of morality intended for the lower orders

      How can anyone marry a new spouse while still married to their former spouse in the Unification Church? Kook Jin’s divorce from Soon Ju YooMoon was not finalized until October 7, 2004, almost two weeks later, according to online court records from the County Clerk of Rockland County, New York. You may have to login as a guest to see the online records. Six months after the church blessing ceremony on September 26, 2004, Ms. Park gave birth to a child, Shin Nae on March 28, 2005. This suggests that unless the child was born premature or this was another Immaculate Conception, Kook Jin got his lover pregnant while still married to his first wife. The ex-Miss Korea hopeful appeared in the Korean newspaper Chosun Ilbo in 2010 in connection with her appearance in advertising for the Massachusetts-based firearms manufacturer Kahr Arms, run by her husband Kook Jin.

      Description: Description: Description: YoungJinMoon_Foundation_2010In addition to running the Tongil Foundation and Kahr Arms, Kook Jin Moon is running and collecting a salary from the Young Jin Moon Foundation. Despite the fact that it only disbursed $300,000 in grants in 2010, it paid out $727,727 to officers. The paid staff includes Kook Jin Moon, KatsuyaOkamoto, James Borer and Alexander Stewart. Notably present is Hyung Jin Moon as an unpaid director. According to the 2010 federal tax return, form 990, of the tax exempt Young Jin Moon Charitable Foundation, in that whole year, the foundation earned $403,841 in investment income on net assets of $7,746,866 in assets, and paid out one grant of $300,000 to HSA-UWC, namely, the Unification Church. Kook Jin Moon records in the tax return that he worked 50 hours on average per week for the YJM Foundation in 2010, and paid himself $360,000 in salary. One wonders where he finds that many hours in the day, while fulfilling all his other responsibilities.  Do the donors to this foundation realize that its main purpose appears to be to enrich the officers and their friends?

      With the heirs of Rev. Sun Myung Moon falling thick and fast due to ethics and morals violations, who will remain standing to carry on the legacy of their famous father? Surely someone among his disciples these last 60 years could stand above themoral turpitude of the current power brokers in the Moon family and carry on the vision of One World Under God.

      Full 2010 Tax Return of the Young Jin Moon Foundation.

      Kook Jin Moon’s second marriage and the birth of their first child.
      http://www.family-federation.com/newlineage/kookjin.htm

      Divorce records of Kook Jin Moon from Soon Ju Yoo

      https://search.rocklandcountyclerk.com/External/LandRecords/protected/DocumentDetails.aspx?BaseFileNumb=2087072
      (You may have to login as Guest to view this link).

      Damian J. Anderson
      Damian.Anderson@...
      +1-301-921-0082