[HQ Memo] International President's Letter to the Unification Family Worldwide

  • Damian J. Anderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2012
    Forwarded e-mail.

    Damian J. Anderson
    Damian.Anderson@...
    +1-301-921-0082

    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    From: District 1 Office <wdc@...>
    Date: Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 12:27 AM
    Subject: [WDC-List] [HQ Memo] International President's Letter to the Unification Family Worldwide
    To: WDC-list <wdc-list@...>

    Dear Brothers and Sisters,

    May the love and blessings of our Heavenly Parent and our True Parents be with you and your families.

    Attached is an important message from our International President, Dr. Hyung Jin Moon, regarding the current health condition of our True Father. Please share it with your families and other Brothers and Sisters.

    Let us unite as a nation in offering our jeongseong and sincere prayer for our True Father's health during this critical time.

    Sincerely

    Rev. Joshua Cotter
    Executive Vice President
    Unification Church USA