WorldTies: Nurse needed for STF Assembly

  • Damian Anderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2004
      Nurse needed for STF Assembly

      Dear Blessed Central Families, Brothers and Sisters!

      An exiting event is going to take place - The 2nd international STF-Assembly
      2004.

      It will be held in the New Yorker Hotel from July 31st to August 4th.

      To make this Assembly not only a joyful and happy but also a safe event we
      would like to provide best medical support.

      For this we need someone who has good knowledge in first aid or a
      certificate as a nurse, to help from July 31st to August 4th.

      If You feel inspired to help, please contact:

      Roger Brinkmann

      rogbrinkmann@...

      (510) 828-1867

      Thank You very much. God's Blessing to all of You,

      Roger Brinkmann