Reverend Moon live interview from the 1972 in the USA with Al Capp

  • Damian J. Anderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2009

      I was at a church community meeting this evening and we were presented with the Sun Myung Moon interview with Al Capp on American TV in 1972, a video I had not seen before. The interviewer chain smoked all the way through the interview, something one would never see today, but he asked very good questions. I considered him as a jocular amused skeptic who had sincere serious questions to ask. What would YOU say to someone that some people claimed to be the Messiah and you had a chance to interview them on TV?

      When I got home, I looked for it on You Tube, and here it is:

      Part 1 - Reverend Moon live interview from the 1972 in the USA with Al Capp
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNyCNSynrUs

      Part 2 - Reverend Moon live interview from the 1972 in the USA with Al Capp
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpBusg5ymuw

      Thanks to the webmaster of this site for providing links:
      http://familyfireplace.org/news/?tag=moon

      Reverend Moon interviewed on American television in 1972

      Famous American humourist and cartoonist: Al Capp’s conclusion to his interview with the Reverend Moon:

      “out of him shines the most enormous good nature..the most enormous good will, and the most enormous affection…”

      --
      Damian J. Anderson
      Damian.Anderson@...