WorldTies: Reflection on the European part of the 180 nations world tour

  • Damian J. Anderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 6:48 AM

      Reflection on the European part of the 180 nations world tour
      Nikolaus Beutl <nikolausb@...>

      Dear brothers and sisters,

      As the world tour of our True Parents continue we read inspiring reports by
      Dr. Thomas Walsh about the favourable response of so many leaders to God's
      message. In these lines I would like to share with you some aspects of my
      having accompanied our True Mother's tour to 12 European countries, starting
      with the three Baltic nations, where Hyun Jin Nim was reading Father's
      speech before Kook Jin Nim took this position.

      As our church membership in the Baltics is not large the Hoon Dok meetings
      on the three mornings after the public speech have been in relatively small
      circle together with the respective delegations of Russian brothers and
      sisters who had come to support the preparations. Most of us will have read
      the official reports about these meetings but when one has a closer look it
      is clear that True Mother has not been happy about all events and not all of
      them have been declared a victory by our True Parents, which is surely
      related to the inner situation of our movement in these countries,
      especially on the NEC, where True Mother and her party could not enter two
      more countries after having been rejected last year already by Russia and
      Moldova.

      I am mentioning these facts because it is important for us as children of
      our True Parents to know with how many difficulties and challenges the True
      Family is confronted as they go from country to country on their worldwide
      speaking tour - to be able to forgive us! - as we have learned. They are
      bearing once again the indemnity for our failure, but we have to be at the
      same time aware that it is a fact what True Mother expressed at the time of
      Hoon Dok Hae in Tajikistan, where she said:

      "Until now, Heavenly Father and TP took responsibility, but from now on it
      is your responsibility.  Now, depending on how much you commit, determine
      and move forward, we can accomplish the fulfillment of God's providence
      during Father's lifetime, OR, we will extend the time period and have to
      enter a realm of repentance."

      Through meeting brothers and sisters in the various nations where True
      Parents' message was conveyed, I had also the chance to share deeply with
      many of them and to learn more about their inner reality, whereby it became
      once again so obvious for me, how much our Heavenly Father is concerned to
      lead each one of His children on a personal path of solving issues of the
      past in order to be free internally for the challenges of this time of
      building a world of True Love. The essential question is of course how
      sensitive each one of us is to recognizing His voice and to responding to
      it.

      As I travelled thousands of kilometre through different parts of Europe by
      train I experienced in a special way how it is no problem for the spirit
      world to guide people to meet with the clear example that reservations for
      trains which had been bought at different days in different countries turned
      out to be such that people who have been prepared to meet would even sit
      finally opposite of each other in the same wagon. So many personal meetings
      took place on trains which can hardly be explained by coincidence but have
      been so obviously prepared by the good spirit world with many details, even
      with the inner preparation of people thinking of questions about which I
      could then speak deeply with them.

      What impressed me also once again has been the fact how eagerly Heaven is
      guiding the way so that people who are searching to fulfil God's will can
      meet and support each other. During the past weeks of moving from place to
      place I could see on so many occasions how the high spirit world leads
      people who have a common foundation of helping each other, to have the
      chance to share profoundly with one another. In other words, our Heavenly
      Father is trying so hard to guide His children into situations and
      circumstances which would open the way for them to advance in their
      heartistic development, to reach new levels of relating to others and of
      resolving personal issues. The external situation of travelling together for
      hours provided many times the external frame for deep internal sharing.

      Through joining our True Family's European tour in 12 nations which I could
      reach through travelling by train and sometimes by bus or ship (to Malta,
      Ireland and England) I had also the chance to support some events directly
      in the final preparations or in working together with brothers and sisters
      to remove the stage decorations, bringing things back to the local center,
      in some cities staying there until next morning's Hoon Dok Hae. Even though
      it may seem that this refers to minor activities I could experience that
      even such may be the background for inner meetings among brothers and
      sisters, for deep sharing, even all throughout the night.

      In this way my conviction that it is possible to connect in heart with
      people under so many different circumstances has been strengthened through
      these experiences, especially it has been confirmed for me personally, that
      there are many people out there searching sincerely to find a living
      relationship to God, and it is up to us to deepen our desire to meet them
      because on this foundation we can definitely be guided to find those
      prepared people even under very unlikely circumstances. I could see again
      and again how many situations have been prepared a long time in advance
      already, how things come together like in a puzzle if our desire to be
      united with Heaven is strong enough in order to be guided to be at the right
      time at the right place - with the proper attitude.

      Of course to get there may involve also special personal challenges as the
      negative spirit world is out to distract us as to not catch the chance of
      the moment, but with enough concentration of heart the seeds for many new
      connections of heart can be sown. Even though it may be difficult to develop
      relationships on an external level due to physical distances it is
      definitely possible to deepen relationships through the means of modern
      communication like the internet or the telephone. We definitely have more
      possibilities than ever to connect closely with one another, while the main
      question remaining refers to our personal desire to do so.

      Our Heavenly Father is surely working day and night to lead His children
      into the right direction, but sadly only few people are open for it and even
      we struggle sometimes to find the living God in our everyday life. Being out
      there on the move from place to place for one month provided of course extra
      opportunities for Heaven to enable deep encounters between the hearts of
      God's children. Personally I can look back at a time of enrichment not only
      by being able to attend so many events of our True Family speaking but also
      through building new heart to heart relationships which are of course a
      treasure to be cared for, a source of inspiration and strength for the tasks
      to be achieved in the future.

      Hyun Jin Nim emphasized in one city at the time of Hoon Dok Hae that we have
      to be become an owner who speaks and acts 100% with total conviction and
      commitment and passion. May all of us be able to feel more and more deeply
      how much our Heavenly Father is longing to express His heart through us as a
      pure channel of His love, in order to bring hope to this suffering world
      just as our True Family is trying so hard to do.

      With my sincere best wishes for everything you are trying to achieve,

                                      your brother Nikolaus

      --
      Damian J. Anderson            Damian.Anderson@...