No activity in last 7 days
Unconstrained by bureaucracy, economic interests or schedules, this forum was first brought on line in 1998 in support of the New Mobility Agenda. Currently it serves to support World Streets: The Politics of Transport in Cities . You will also find a supporting Facebook page at NewMobilityConsult and a Twitter page at https://twitter.com/#!/wordstreets .
Welcoming Note: First-time visitors are warmly invited to read the Welcoming Note. This forum is monitored to ensure that the exchanges stay on focus. It is also fully searchable -- see the guidelines here for hints on how to do this.
Email overload? No problem. Go to "Edit Membership"; just above here and put yourself down for the Daily Digest, preferably in their quite nice "Fully Featured" version.
- Nov 22, 1998
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.