- * Toxic environment making kids fat, study claims: Unhealthy, addictive food is behind today s obesity epidemic, a scientist says.Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2006View Source
* "Toxic environment" making kids fat, study claims:
Unhealthy, addictive food is behind today's obesity
epidemic, a scientist says.
* New robot rolls on ball:
A newly built robot balances and moves on a metal
ball instead of legs or wheels.
* No black holes after all?:
One of the universe's brightest and furthest known
objects might not be a black hole as traditionally
thought, a study suggests.
* Human-animal mixing going too far, report says:
An organization is warning that the creation of
fused organisms raises grave ethical questions.
* Driverless cars to unclog traffic:
Authorities in Europe are pushing a plan to ease
traffic and pollution through automated vehicles.