World Science: Do unborn children feel pain?
* Premature babies feel pain -- but fetuses don't,
Two new papers shed light on some of the latest
thinking on a charged question: whether the unborn
* Giant black holes to collide, astronomers claim:
Two distant "supermassive" black holes are believed
to be spiraling into each other, and to a violent
* Drug trial disaster prompts call for new
A medical journal has called for changing approval
processes for early-stage drug trials in the U.K.
* Newly authenticated, ancient text claims Judas was
Researchers unveiled an ancient Christian manuscript
that was called heretical in its own time.
* Evidence of stone-age dentistry reported:
Teeth as old as 9,000 years betray prehistoric trips
to the dentist, anthropologists say.
* Jesus walked on ice, researcher says:
A scientist has offered a provocative new account of
the biblical tale that Jesus walked on water.