World Science: 'Missing link' walking-fish fossil awes scientists
* "Missing link" walking-fish fossils awe
Paleontologists say a newly discovered organism
could become an evolutionary icon.
* Scientists rebuild bladders in lab:
Researchers report for the first time successfully
rebuilding complex organs using lab-cultivated
* Saturn "moonlets" suggest smashup created rings,
Researchers also say there's growing evidence of
parallels between ring formation and planet
* People often don't recognize their obesity:
Obese people tend to know their own weight, but
they don't realize it constitutes obesity, scientists report.
* Study: Insects contribute $57 billion to U.S.
The low-end estimate highlights what insects provide
through pollination, pest control and other
services, researchers say.
* Ocean "dead zones" cause fish sex changes,
Pollution-induced lack of oxygen in parts of the
oceans could lead to sex changes that threaten fish
with extinction, according to a study.