World Science: Race matters to 3-month-olds, study finds

  • World Science
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2006
      * Race matters to 3-month-olds, study finds:
      Early in life, many of us start to prefer faces of
      people from our own race to others, according to
      researchers.

      http://www.world-science.net/exclusives/060212_racefrm2.htm

      * "Dark energy" might not exist, scientists say:
      Some theorists propose corrections to the law of
      gravity could explain effects usually attributed to
      a mysterious force.

      http://www.world-science.net/othernews/060214_darkenergyfrm.htm

      * Tomb discoveries stun:
      Archaeologists report the largest ancient Greek
      tomb found, as well as the first tomb uncovered
      in Egypt’s Valley of the Kings since that of King
      Tut.

      http://www.world-science.net/othernews/060214_tombfrm.htm

      * Predicting the next hit:
      Why are some songs so much more popular than others?
      A study has found quality has a bit to do with it,
      but peer influence much more.

      http://www.world-science.net/othernews/060209_hitfrm.htm