World Science: Dog genome published
- * Dog genome published:
The information helps explain why dogs are so
diverse, and their relationship to humans,
according to scientists.
* Men and women differ in brain use, study finds:
The comedians are right; the science proves it,
* Study: marital stress slows wound healing:
The findings could have major implications for
hospitals and health insurance companies, the
* Jungle find opens "new chapter" in Maya history:
Archaeologists are reporting the earliest known
portrait of a woman from the Mayan civilization.
* Are schools making kids fat?:
U.S. schools that allow frequent snacking, offer
junk food and hold bake sales have more overweight
students, a study has found.
* Earth-friendly grenades proposed:
Scientists say the little bombs could be designed
to go easy on the environment.