- * Norwegian boys becoming more girly-and that s good, study suggests: Young schoolboys in Norway are talking about their feelings, holding hands and learningMessage 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2013View Source
* Norwegian boys becoming more girlyand
that's good, study suggests:
Young schoolboys in Norway are talking about their
feelings, holding hands and learning kindness,
according to a social anthropologist.
* Study: Earth to be livable 2-3 billion years more,
but not for all:
A move to Mars might make sense should we be around
in a distant future, scientists say.
* Life's ingredients could form through cometary
impact, study finds:
While past studies have suggested a comet could
bring some ingredients of life to Earth, new
research goes further.
* Domestic abuse seen rising in U.K. during
The problem gets worse if the home team loses, a
study has found.
* Drivers of market bubbles found to lie in
Scientists watched the brain activity of student
volunteers as they placed trades within a staged
Invite friends to join World Science for free!
Just click here to open an invitation email that you can
send your friend or colleagues. Feel free to change the
text of the invitation (although you might want to leave
the subscription instructions unchanged.)