World Science: Studies may have overestimated human generosity
- View Source
* Studies may have overestimated our generosity:
Scientists recreated a game often used to assess
people's altruism -- but this time there was a
twist, and a darker result.
* Eww! 95% don't wash hands properly:
Remember mom's advice about washing your hands
thoroughly after using the restroom?
* Sunscreen slows skin aging, study finds:
Daily use of sunscreen slows skin aging in the young
and middle-aged, a study has found.
* Meeting online may lead to happier marriages:
If you're still turning up your nose at "online
dating," you might want to think again, research
* Some may beat "guilt-detection" tests by
Tests designed to check brain activity for signs of
guilty memories are in use in several countries --
but they're not foolproof, a study indicates.
* Research paints new picture of "dinobird"
* Bacteria found to arrange themselves in
* Study: Hidden wildfires taking big toll on Amazon
* Bird has different dance for different songs:
* Oldest nearly complete primate skeleton reported:
* Ending poverty, protecting nature go hand in
hand: UN report:
* Astronomers hope to find alien civilizations
* Rats have "double view" of world:
* Even farm animal diversity is waning, experts
Invite friends to join World Science for free!
Just click here to open an invitation email that you can
send your friend or colleagues. Feel free to change the
text of the invitation (although you might want to leave
the subscription instructions unchanged.)