World Science: Drug tied to longer, healthy lives in mice
- * Already-approved drug tied to longer,
healthy lives in mice:
The first drug to successfully extend the lifespan
of normal lab mice also does so in a way that
prolongs their healthy existence, a study
* Overeating may be learned in infancy:
Some simple parenting practices may substantially
reduce a child's risk of obesity, researchers say.
* Hurricanes are part of forecast -- for Saturn
Titan might be in for wild weather and some of its
first known waves.
* Allosaurus ate more like a falcon, T. rex more
like a croc, study finds:
Seemingly similar dinosaurs may have had quite
different feeding styles.
* Mammoths may have died after impact from
Tiny balls of carbon hint at a disaster that melted
rock and affected at least four continents,
Invite friends to join World Science for free!
Just click here to open an invitation email that you can
send your friend or colleagues. Feel free to change the
text of the invitation (although you might want to leave
the subscription instructions unchanged.)