World Science: Could other universes be detectable?

  • World Science
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2007
      * Other universes may be detectable, published
      study claims
      :
      If there are other universes, then one or more of
      them might leave a mark on ours, researchers say.

      http://www.world-science.net/exclusives/071011_universes.htm

      *
      When our vices get the better of us:
      What happens in the brain when we just can't say no?

      http://www.world-science.net/othernews/071011_self-control.htm

      *
      Oldest wall painting said found:
      Archaeologists report finding an 11,000-year-old
      mural in Syria.

      http://www.world-science.net/othernews/071011_painting.htm

      *
      "Megadroughts" may have driven human
      evolution
      :
      Extreme droughts parched tropical Africa as early
      humans evolved, researchers report.

      http://www.world-science.net/othernews/071008_megadroughts.htm

      *
      Could you eat this? Hunt for better fertilizer
      leads to human urine
      :
      Healthy people's urine is nutrient-rich and
      virtually sterile, scientists say.

      http://www.world-science.net/othernews/071007_fertilizer-urine.htm

      *
      What lies beneath? Possible Mars caves found:
      A discovery is fueling interest in searches for
      caves that could shelter Martian life, or human
      explorers.

      http://www.world-science.net/othernews/071007_mars-caves.htm