World Science: Distant planet judged possibly habitable

  • World Science
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2007
      * Distant planet judged possibly habitable:
      Astronomers report finding the most Earth-like
      planet outside our Solar System to date.

      http://www.world-science.net/othernews/070425-habitable-planet.htm

      * Origin of brain lies in a worm, scientists say:
      Surprising findings also suggest we've flipped over
      during the course of evolution.

      http://www.world-science.net/othernews/070421_cns.htm

      * City-sized fossil forest found:
      A "spectacular" discovery in a coalmine is said to
      transform our understanding of the first rainforests.

      http://www.world-science.net/othernews/070423-fossil-forest.htm

      * Black holes may scatter "seeds of life" through
      cosmos
      :
      Black holes aren't the all-consuming monsters
      they're often portrayed as, new research has found.

      http://www.world-science.net/othernews/070422-blackhole-life.htm

      Invite friends to join World Science for free!
      Just click here to open an invitation email that you can
      send your friend or colleagues. Feel free to change the
      text of the invitation (although you might want to leave
      the subscription instructions unchanged.)