- Oct 5, 2013View Source
* "Pristine" gas from birth of universe detected:
Gas formed minutes after the "Big Bang" is feeding a
distant galaxya process our own might have
undergone, astronomers say.
* 157 scientific journals said to accept fake
report in "sting":
Research journals reportedly accepted for
publication a deliberately error-riddled paper, with
little or no vetting.
* Could bouncing droplets help us sort out the
nature of reality?:
The exquisite dances of tiny droplets may be related
to the way subatomic particles act, physicists say.
* "Cloud map" of planet beyond our system a
Light from a distant planet's star is bouncing off
its cloud tops, astronomers say.
* Not funny when it's you: drug might cure
erections that don't stop
Priapism is a condition causing erections so
long-lasting that they can damage the penis
Invite friends to join World Science for free!
Just click here to open an invitation email that you can
send your friend or colleagues. Feel free to change the
text of the invitation (although you might want to leave
the subscription instructions unchanged.)