- Mar 11 7:41 PMView Source* Hidden stellar companions revealed almost
A pair of newly discovered stars is the third-
closest star system to us, and it might harbor
planets, according to a report.
* Infants may be drawn to those who mistreat
Researchers report new evidence that
hard-to-eradicate biases based on race, sex and
other differences take root early in life.
* Scientists report breaking barrier to efficient
Sequential cloning -- making copies of copies, and
so forth -- may be no longer be the problem it has been.
* Baby reported cured of HIV:
Scientists want to find out if a treatment that
worked on one infant can also help other "high-risk"
* Bright comet visits evening sky:
* Study proposes violent past for Milky Way:
* Study links rat brains together electronically:
* Giant black hole found to spin like mad:
* Honesty may not be best policy when it comes
to that talk about drugs:
Invite friends to join World Science for free!
Just click here to open an invitation email that you can
send your friend or colleagues. Feel free to change the
text of the invitation (although you might want to leave
the subscription instructions unchanged.)