No activity in last 7 days
SIGN IN HERE: This public interest Forum of the New Mobility Agenda is open to all interested people and groups world wide, but we do ask that you first address a short email to firstname.lastname@example.org identifying yourself with address, email, phone, and Skype (if you have it), along with a few words explaining your interest in city bikes. We will get back to you immediately. Thanks.
Welcome to the invitational forum of the collaborative World City Bike project.
This moderated forum offers a flexible discussion space and shared library - given over specifically to exchanges of information, sources and ideas for people and groups around the world interested in city or public bikes. It is intended to be a useful supplement to the public information you will find at the World City Bike site.
* Welcoming Note: First-time visitors are invited to read the Welcoming Note. This forum is monitored to ensure that the exchanges stay on focus. It is also fully searchable -- see guidelines here for hints on how to do this.
* Email overload? No problem. Go to “Edit Membership” just above here and put yourself down for the Daily Digest, preferably in their quite nice “Fully Featured” version.
- Jan 24, 2008
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.