Thanks for the interest *Thomas Loeber* has taken in the concept. And thanks for his very relevant suggestions to sharpen the same. I would like to keepedwinmjohn
The Japanese overseas empire ended in 1945. The Japanese originalempire of eight islands, long ago transformed into unitary state, exists untiltoday.Nationsmaximvsky
Hi I was not aware of this aspect of Russian history, and I thank you for the clarification. However, is it not true that the Russian imperial government made
- Jun 3, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.